Powerful Home Marketing System
“In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations. We must continually reinvent ourselves, responding to changing times with innovative new business models”. ~ Akira Mori
List with Letitia and Let's Get Started on Getting Your Property SOLD!
The successful marketing of a property is rarely the result of a single marketing activity. An effective Home Marketing System requires an integrated approach of promoting your home. Both traditional and unconventional marketing methods have a place in selling your home. The key is to focus on options that will generally result in terrific exposure.
EXPOSURE! EXPOSURE! EXPOSURE!
In marketing your property, maximum exposure is the name of the game. Your marketing plan must reach two key audiences: home buyers and real estate professionals. With 90% of home buyers starting their search online, creating a strong online marketing presence for greater exposure is essential. Next to the internet, real estate professionals are the leading source of how buyers find the home they purchase.
How Buyers Find the Home They Purchase
Home sellers are often surprised to discover that some of the most popular marketing activities like print advertising and open houses are not really the principal ways buyers find their new home. By far, most buyers find out about the homes they buy through two sources: internet (40%) and real estate professionals (35%).
Where Your Home Gets Marketed Online
I go beyond traditional methods of promoting properties. My affiliation with Prudential Fox and Roach combined with my commitment to online marketing - and strong online presence - places my clients' properties in hot spots on the Web in front of millions of consumers, offering listings, resources and information prospective buyers want most.
Here is a partial list of websites* where my listings are promoted online:
Online Listing Distribution*
|OUR COMPANY WEBSITE:
MY AGENT BLOGS/WEB SITES:
SOCIAL NETWORKING CHANNELS:
NATIONAL RE WEB SITES:
|NATIONAL RE WEB SITES (Cont'd):
SEARCH ENGINES WITH REAL ESTATE SEARCH:
- Yahoo.com (Yahoo! Real Estate)
- AOL.com (AOL Real Estate)
- WSJ.com (Wall Street Journal)
- Philly.com (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Phillyburbs.com (Leading newspapers in PA and NJ suburbs)
- Delawareonline.com (Wilmington News Journal)
*Websites subject to change. Posting criteria and frequency of updates may vary by website. Also, depending on the property specific marketing plan, as well as, the geographical focus of the web site, your listing may not be posted to some of the websites.
My Marketing Approach for Maximum Exposure
A multi-pronged approach with emphasis on strong online presence for maximum exposure is an integral part of my maketing strategy. To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential. I will design a Marketing Plan that is tailored to your property and draw upon a comprehensive array of valuable resources and tools to promote your property to potential buyers and their agents.
Quality Photos and Descriptive Ad Copy
- Up to 25 Quality Photos (and a Virtual Tour).
- Descriptive Ad Copy: Focus on the unique features of your property; Convey real-world benefits to potential home buyers.
Offline Exposure to Drive Traffic to Your House and Property Website
- Traditional Marketing (e.g., professional signage, print advertising, brochures, flyers and other marketing materials).
- Curbside Marketing (e.g., sign rider, street address domain name, etc.) to drive traffic to single property website for more information and virtual home tour.
- Open Houses and/or Broker Opens by Invitation Only, as appropriate.
- Custom Home Marketing Book/Binder with useful information for visiting buyers.
- Additional Marketing Programs, as appropriate (e.g., Home buyer seminars, 24-hour call capture system, networking, client referral programs, direct mail campaigns, etc.) to bring your property to the attention a specific target market.
Dedicated Property Website to Showcase Your Home 24/7
- Single Property Site (SPS): High-quality, dedicated property website to showcase your property’s unique features
- SPS serve as a Virtual Open House without upsetting your normal, daily routine
- Listing information conveniently available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Downloadable property related documents and reports at buyer’s fingertips
- Property photos with slideshow and full screen display features
- Neighborhood demographics, community, schools and other valuable Links
- Conveniently schedule property showings while online
- Valuable property feedback from both buyers and agents
Web Exposure to Drive Traffic to Your Listing and Property Website
- Listing Syndication: Listing syndicated to 20+ major web sites and hundreds of others by extension. Gain exposure to millions of prospective buyers visiting major search engines (like Google) and real estate portals and highly trafficked websites like Realtor.com, Trulia and Zillow. Hitwise Top 10 Visited Real Estate Sites.
- Enhanced Listing: Upgraded listing on 4-most visited websites: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and Yahoo! Real Estate.
- TREND Multiple Listing Service (MLS): Exposure to 28,000 real estate professionals in the regional TREND MLS system.
- Internet Data Exchange: MLS IDX property data feed to websites of participating local and regional broker/agent websites in the TREND MLS Coverage Area.
- Agent Networking and Email Blasts: Networking and email notifications on effort to promote awareness of listings to real estate professionals in the area.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Use of META tags with key terms to optimize blog posts and single property site to gain page ranking for more visibility in search engine page results.
- Lead Generation: Lead and Inquiry Systems to generate, capture and manage leads, and enable prospective buyers to schedule viewings, provide feedback, request listing updates, additional information.
- Buyer Email Blasts: Emails notifications to prospective buyer database.
- Virtual Tour: Uploaded to MLS and posted on property website, company website, YouTube and other video channels
- Digital Advertisng: Digital Flyers, Brochures and posting to Craigslist, blogs and social media.
- Social Media Marketing & Blogging: Images, videos, status updates and interesting facts about your property on social networks (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) and blogs.
- Property Widgets: Widgets to feature listings on my blog, social networks, etc.
- Online Classifieds: Craigslist and other classified postings.
- Direct Mobile Access: Mobile marketing (e.g., sms test flyer service, mobile website, mobile search application, Quick Response (QR) codes, etc.) to attract the smart phone buyer and allow them immediate access to your listing information.
- Home Text: Enables home buyers to text and receive information on their smartphones and mobile devices.
- Online Seller Advantage (OSA): An exclusive Prudential Real Estate tool that can distinguish your property from competing listings and maximize exposure to qualified buyers.
- Automatic reports of web traffic, neighborhood activity and showing feedback (if available) for your property.
Special Marketing Programs
- Luxury Home Marketing
- New Home Marketing
If you're thinking of selling a home in the Delaware Valley area, I welcome the opportunity to work with you. My Powerful Home Marketing System is designed to help your home get terrific exposure and sell at the best possible price, for the most favorable terms, in the shortest period of time and with the least inconvenience to you.
Get Your House Sold, Not Just Listed! Contact me for a complimentary Home Marketing Consultation!
Pricing Your Home | Preparing Your Home | For Sale By Owner (FSBO) | Home Won't Sell
Home Marketing System | Transaction Management | List with Letitia | Home Value | Seller Request